With the advent of worldwide web, almost everything can now be searched on the internet. For example, you want to learn how to cook a certain food; all you need to do is to search for the recipe on your browser. Upon hitting the search button, different pages will load up containing the ingredients and processes that you’ll have to follow.
However, there are still many restrictions that is imposed either by your country’s law or the site itself. This results to the limitation on your searching experience. But don’t worry because there is still a workaround for you. Just scroll down to know how.
Psiphon for Android
The most common way to bypass such restriction is to use Psiphon. This is a VPN tool which gives users open access to the internet. In effect, it removes all the firewalls and limitations set by the site. The application is available on Android devices as well as Windows and Mac computer. To know how to use this, take a look at the quick guide below.
- First, you need to download Psiphon APK on your Android device.
- Once done, proceed to your download folder and run the file. Follow the onscreen instruction to download the application.
- Go back to your home screen and launch the app. Upon launching, you will find settings which you can edit. If you don’t know anything about it, you can just leave it be and click Save.
- After that, choose whether to integrate the app on your device or just use the Psiphon browser. If you select the first one, all the other browsers on your device will be affected by Psiphon. But if you choose the second option, only the built-in browser within the app is affected.
- The app will then display your current IP address as well as the location.
And that’s it, you will be able to surf the web without being restricted.