The media player is a system program playing multimedia files like videos, movies, and music. Android has many ways to control it’s audio and video files and streams. One of the ways is called “Media Player.” Android provides media player to access in-built media player services like playing audio, video, etc.
Android offers an application that lets you build innovative apps and games for mobile devices. We need a high-quality Android video player which should play a broad range of video file format. It offers great support for subtitles, good sound and able to handle high-resolution videos. However, for the best video player for Android, the app has to offer optimizations and hardware acceleration for smooth playback and excellent battery performance. Android gives you a range of video players. Here are some of the Android media players as follows.
Update: I think MX Player is the best media player for android phones, No other media player can replace it ever, you can download mx player from it’s official website. However, we have mentioned some other good android media players in this page. You should check these for sure.
- Rock Player 2: Rock Player 2 is an all-in-one video player. It is not just a video player, but also an audio player. Rock Player 2 makes it look and feel easy. It also has gesture support where you can increase or decrease volume or brightness with a swipe of a finger. It supports a huge variety of formats like mkv, flv, mpg, mp4, and more but the ease of using is incredible. We can even exchange files through Wi-Fi, built-in UPnP client, HDMI cable, and more. It is available freely. Rock Player 2 is the video player that can make your phone’s display great. It plays media faster for Android.
SEE ALSO: 5 Best Android Media Players Which You Must Try.
- Kodi: Kodi is a free and open source and cross -platform media player software developed by XMBC foundation. It is a media center app that allows viewing various videos and audios quickly. The interface is fantastic, and it is designed for larger screens like tablets and Android TV devices. The graphical user interface on kodi allows users to access videos, photos and music from the network, optical disc and hard drive using its tabs quickly. Kodi is freely available and has no advertisement. As a media player, it works great and if you need to find something great, uses different codecs. It is an entertainment hub for home theater personal computers. Kodi is a good option for everyone with a big screen, and it works.
- Dice Player: Dice Player is the best player for MKV files. It works well, and it is equipped with Digital Rights Management (DRM) player. It provides smooth playback and great video reproduction. Dice Player also works better for high- end videos. It lets you watch any video file on device’s memory. Like other video players, Dice Player also supports video files with multiple subtitle tracks with touch screen gestures. One important thing is that it brings Adjustable image brightness, volume changer, screen ratio, and gesture shortcuts. It does different functions like hardware acceleration, network support, and speed control. Users can able to play their favorite movies in their preferred languages.
- V Player: V Player is the leading free Multimedia Player for the Android operating system. It brings all popular video formats on your phone or tablet with hardware acceleration for faster and smoother playback. V Player 3.x is a new design of it. V Player is one of the best video players, combining a simple and elegant interface with perfect versatility. It does not play only videos of your choice; it also plays YouTube videos. The attractive option is it allows changing video’s aspect ratio and screening position.
- GPlayer: If we want to do multi- tasking work, then this is the best video player for all. It is compatible with all your devices. GPlayer is innovative video playback software for the Android operating system it can resize, move the window, multi-window playback with media sharing feature. We can watch video content in any application and do anything at the same time. The main thing is that if your device is strong enough, you can watch up to six video files at the same time.